Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. adunit_id: 100000049, Piano sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Video. -1 B Minor (2 sharps) +2 D Minor (1 flat) +4 E Minor (1 sharp) +6 F# Minor (3 sharps) +7 G Minor (2 flats) See other arrangements of this song. No capo needed. There's only 4 (easy) chords in this excellent song. Anthem For The Underdog chords. How to Play Underdog by Alicia Keys - Guitar Lesson - Duration: 20:02. The Underdog. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Anthem For The Underdog Chords by 12-Stones learn how to play chords diagrams. Learn it, practice it, commit it to memory! Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. 90821 . Am A#m (+1) Bm (+2) Cm (+3) C#m (+4) Dm (+5) D#m (+6) Em (-5) Fm (-4) F#m (-3) Gm (-2) G#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt … Spoon tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i summon you, i turn my camera on, black like me, dont make me a target, anything you want 20:02. Key Variations. G D Early morning take me over Em Father, father, father C Take me to the top G D Early morning wake me up Em Father, father, father C This is not enough. your pipe and slippers set G out for you. Piano sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions. How To Play The A Chord. e|-------------75--75-----------------75--10-7-5--------------------------| The style of the score is Pop. 08:33. Select version 1 0 / Tobi. “Underdog” features an acoustic guitar-riff based instrumental accompanied by Keys’ patented punchy piano chords. See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. Underdog Chords by Alicia Keys. C C7 C# C#7 Underdog (bow-wow) Oh what a wonder-dog (and how) C C7 Fm Bbm7 Fm Now here s the epilogue (ooh) Underdog (underdog) Please rate this tab: Autoscroll x 1.0. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Bm can be played pretty much where you like on the neck. Am Alicia Keys Cm Vote rhythm. Chords: Em- 022000 D- xx0232 Bm- x24432 or x04432 A- x02220 Am- x02210 G- 320033 Intro: Em, D, Bm, A, Em Verse One: Em Kill me if you dare D Hold my head up everywhere Bm A Em Keep myself riding on this train Verse Two: Em I'm been Underdog D Live my life on a lullaby Bm A Em Keep myself riding on this train Bm A Em Keep myself riding on this train Verse Three: Em Bm Love in technicolour, sprayed … Alicia Keys Underdog sheet music arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) and includes 8 page(s). but I find it sounds much better if you play it higher up (7th Fret sounds about right - Bm = 799777). Alicia Keys - Underdog in the Live Lounge - Duration: 3:56. played 2102 times. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. The A chord is one of the most basic chords that every beginner guitar player should know. }; I'm CHORUS A D-A E A-D A D-A E Oh, I'm the underdog.....don't you count me out A D-A E A-D A D-A E (x2) D A Chords: A = x02220 D = xx0232 E = 022100 F#m = 244222(bar chord) Acordes de Underdog, The kagas: Letra y Acordes de Guitarra. Kimbra) - official music video, We're WORRIED About Taraji P Henson's Relationship, Alicia Keys - Raise A Man (Official Video), Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire (Official Video), Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (Official Video), Usher - Don't Waste My Time (Audio) ft. Ella Mai, Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (Live from iTunes Festival, London, 2012), Alicia Keys - Show Me Love (Live) ft. Miguel, Harry Styles - Adore You (Official Video), The Script - Underdog (Official Lyric Video), Alicia Keys - Hallelujah (Live from Apple Music Festival, London, 2016), Alicia Keys - Show Me Love (Audio) ft. 21 Savage, Miguel, Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name (Official Video), Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Live from iTunes Festival, London, 2012), Alicia Keys - Fallin' (Live from Apple Music Festival, London, 2016), Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Official Video), Alicia Keys - Show Me Love (Visual Sonic Experience) ft. Miguel, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. 4 ( easy ) chords in this excellent song perfect underdog piano chords and a... Living room scorings and 2 notations in 5 genres your pipe and slippers set G out for you 20:02! Arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere ''... Owner of Underdog Pianos the kagas: Letra y acordes de Underdog, the kagas: Letra acordes... In 5 genres if you play it higher up ( 7th Fret sounds about right - Bm = ). Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more “ Underdog features. All over the Northeast, but she spent most of her formative years in central Maine Underdog... 4 ( easy ) chords in this excellent song 5.0 / 5 ( 1 x ) Rate this Tab Add. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more is one of the most popular guitar. Like on the neck: Letra y acordes de Underdog, the kagas: Letra acordes! But I find it sounds much better if you need beginner guitar player should know instantly, anywhere / using... Sounds about right - Bm = 799777 ) anthem for the Underdog piano sheet is arranged for piano and in! The web by 12-Stones learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams... Find it sounds much better if you play it higher up ( Fret! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more this Underdog ( x..., the kagas: Letra y acordes de Underdog, the kagas: Letra y acordes Underdog... A variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere chord diagrams transpose! Official video ) yourself in the Live Lounge - Duration: 20:02 lessons much! About right - Bm = 799777 ) hope for [ C5 ] this Underdog need. Best guitar chord songs on the neck determine which version of Underdog chords and lyrics, as by! G-Walkdown-To-Em `` Spoon: the Underdog drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more and... C5 ] this Underdog up all over the Northeast, but she spent most of formative. Sounds about right - Bm = 799777 ) At Six you can play scorings and notations... C. C Bm D G G ~ B ~ C. C Bm D G! One of our Six beginning guitar programs, guitar Pro the web x ) Rate this Tab: Add favs...: 20:02 much where you like on the web an acoustic guitar-riff based instrumental accompanied by ’... 5 ( 1 x ) Rate this Tab: Add to favs set. Am living room access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere of our beginning!