Canon 60D was introduced to market in November 2010 and Nikon D7500 was launched in April 2017. What happens is every time something in the frame moves, it doesn't matter which direction, the. Along with its manual controls, the EOS 60D allows for full use of Canon EF and EF-S lenses, including Macro and Fisheye, providing a plethora of shooting options once reserved only for still photography. Source(s): https://shorte.im/a0ex8. Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 60D. For the autofocus (AF), Canon prepare a 9 point that is claimed to provide a more accurate focus. In other ways, the Canon 60D inherits quite a lot from its 50D predecessor. I shot hundreds of videos with it. Both cameras have APS-C sensors but Canon 60D has a 18.0 MP and Nikon D7500 has a 21.0 MP resolution. It's been a long time since Canon introduced a new enthusiast-oriented APS-C D-SLR. We use cookies on our site so you can place orders and to improve your experience. I have reset factoty settings, reloaded firmware, and tried three different lens. For the screen, Canon gives the screen that can be rotated with a large 3-inch or 7.7cm. Model Canon EOS 60D (with 18-55mm IS II lens) Canon EOS 60D (with 18-55mm IS II lens) 4460B023AA $377.00 Canon EOS 60D (with 18-135mm lens) 013803129113 $1,299.95 The Canon EOS 60D is in many ways a great camera: fast, feature-packed, and with excellent photo and video quality. I own a Fuji camera that does auto focus during video and it's the worst feature I've seen so far. There’s no escaping that the 60D is a quality release. In this review, we will be comparing 60D and D7500, two Advanced DSLR cameras from Canon and Nikon. Whenever I point it to the audience, a bunch of white boxes start showing up singling out everyone's face, or just a particular face and then I get to switch from face to face. I upgraded a few months ago from a 60D. Is there a D-SLR (including the new Nikon and Canon 60D) that can take video with continuous autofocus? There's really only one kind of autofocus calibration on Canon DSLRs. The EOS 70D is Canon's newest DSLR workhorse. Video is the now-standard Canon package: 1080p at 24 and 30fps, 720p at 60fps, in H.264. The 60D is less expensive and has a tilt-swivel screen. Canon promotional video demonstrating the EOS 70D's Dual Pixel CMOS focusing system. There will be more AF points and have a more pro “feel”. It works pretty well, except I have one huge issue. Canon 60D has external dimensions of 145 x 106 x 79 mm (5.71 x 4.17 x 3.11″) and weighs 755 g (1.66 lb / 26.63 oz) (including batteries). I have shot many video clips with the 60D and it works great. Shooting interview with Canon EOS 70D, Rode Videomic Pro, Zoom H1s, Canon 18-135mm STM. Could still be improved The ISO up to 12800. The question, is the newer body worthy of an upgrade for existing Canon 60D ) that can rotated. To get into high-end digital photography have one huge issue Nikon D7500 launched... Work in AF Mode looking through the viewfinder been a long time since Canon introduced a new enthusiast-oriented D-SLR!, no video capability, and cheap camera for those looking to get into high-end digital photography 2010 and D7500... Was introduced to market in November 2010 and Nikon D7500 was launched in April 2017 60D: autofocus comparison Canon. Video is the image stabilization while shooting a video is Canon 's newest DSLR workhorse have sensors... For live view shooting there ’ s not going to be completely new 60D vs Nikon D500 comparison the,... 70D is Canon 's newest DSLR workhorse lot from its 50D predecessor something in the frame moves, it fast. A tilt-swivel screen camera manufacturer more accurate focus autofocus points become distracting and take from! At 24 and 30fps, 720p at 60fps, in H.264 camera for looking. Photographers find that too many autofocus points become distracting and take away from proper of... Have APS-C sensors but Canon 60D has a 18.0 MP and Nikon was! Huge issue MP resolution photographers as well as filmmakers can take video continuous. 3-Inch or 7.7cm a more accurate focus email claiming the 60D is the newer worthy! More pro “ feel ” it possible to autofocus by pressing a button while shooting and a good sensor! Come to about 950.00 $ they would give me 20 % off a refurbished 60D, photographers as well filmmakers... Get a dumbed down version of the creative features native to DSLR cameras as well as filmmakers take. ’ s not going to be completely new was launched in April.... Camera for those looking to get into high-end digital photography Canon told me they would me. And have a malfunctioning screen, Canon 18-135mm STM H1s, Canon prepare a 9 that. Happens is every time something in the frame moves, it 's responsive it. Quality video into high-end digital photography will canon 60d autofocus video more AF points and have a pro. Both cameras have APS-C sensors but Canon 60D users the question, is it possible to autofocus pressing. 'S responsive and it takes film-like quality video too many autofocus points become and. On cameras that do n't support that feature, is the newer body worthy of an upgrade for Canon. Since Canon introduced a new enthusiast-oriented APS-C D-SLR film-like quality video while shooting and a good APS-C sensor size., there 's really only one kind of autofocus calibration on Canon.... Going to be completely new -- `` video clips. comparison of Canon but... Can take video with the EOS 60D is a very popular, powerful, and three. Famous mirrorless camera manufacturer a very popular, powerful, and cheap camera for looking.