Last stop Franklin smell it makes me sick Ey ey ey ey I got to be Unstoppable My pressing has this number (DWT 70034) but shows artist "Santigold" and album title "Santigold" both with the "I" spelling - not the "O" spelling as listed here. Santigold - Unstoppable by Diplo published on 2010-10-27T21:58:04Z. "Singing in a haunting, sensual wail...she adds a layer of softness to an unusual mix of synthesizers, dance hall rhythms, and percolating new wave" - NY Times. Previously, she had garnered much support for “L.E.S. You don’t lie When an artist brings out new material, I sometimes end up listening to their back catalogue material. Santigold & Lil Wayne) Unstoppable (Santogold) Walking In A Circle Whachadoin? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Santi White creates songs with well thought out lyrics and I was reminded of what a great musical talent Sanitgold is. You don't lie I got to be unstoppable I got to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey! Not heard their stuff before the sample tracks on this listing, and am I glad I did! For the most part, though, Santogold's debut follows a quite different path. Santigold - Unstoppable (Letra e música para ouvir) - I got to be unstoppable / I got to be unstoppable / Ey ey ey ey / You don't lie / Ey ey ey ey / You don't lie / 0-0-7 Mission and it's just one day / I. LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu. Big Fudge Vinyl Record Inner Sleeves 50x | Made from Heavyweight & Acid Free Paper ... Hudson Hi-Fi Anti-Static Vinyl Record Inner Sleeves - Protective Vinyl Record Inner... Vinyl Fever Inner Record Sleeves - Heavyweight Acid Free Paper with Rounded Corners... Vinyl Record Sleeves Bundle by Big Fudge - 50x Record Outer Sleeves Plus 50x Record... Hudson Hi-Fi Vinyl Record Outer Sleeves Covers - Premium Clear Vinyl Record Sleeve ... YaeCCC 100Pcs Inner LP Record Sleeves 0.028mm Thick 12 Inch Protective Vinyl Cover ... Vinyl Fever (125 Pack) High-Density 3 Mil Outer Record Sleeves for Storage of Stand... TunePhonik 12-inch Vinyl Record LP Jackets with Spine, Kraft Finish and No Center H... SGNOIEY Men's Pajamas Pants,100% Knit Cotton Sleep Long Lounge Pants-Black S. Vinyl Fever (75 Pack) High-Density 3 Mil Outer Record Sleeves for Storage of Standa... SGNOIEY Men's Pajamas Pants,100% Knit Cotton Sleep Long Lounge Pants-Grey S. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 2-weeks and I've yet to take it out of my car CD player. Santigold ... (Duke Dumont Pour Femmes Remix) Santigold. No fan of hers can deny it. You don’t lie @user-542886805 2020-10-29T15:03:04Z Comment by Rizla. View Santogold song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Wonderful lyrics and some truly wonderful songs to enjoy. I've listened to this album repeatedly and the contrast between the milder, more mellow songs with the faster and heavier tunes add variety to the listening experience, and depending on your mood, you can pick different tracks, making it appear as if it's two separate albums. Guy starts a big dance party on the hill at Sasquatch 2009 during Santogold In this ra-race Meet me at the J where they got the Domino game locked You don't lie Ey-ey-ey-ey! Her best work. You don't lie Ey-ey-ey-ey! If nothing else, the 21st century has refined pop music into something of a formulaic commodity. Boy cross the street with tight pants on Santogold is the 2008 debut album from Santi White, aka Santigold. Make you lose your place You don't lie Ey-ey-ey-ey! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2008 Vinyl release of Santogold on Discogs. Her best work. The joker cops they ticket take my cash Got my street vision on I don’t see shit Unstoppable by Drake (Ft. Lil Wayne & Santigold), You’ll Find a Way (Switch & Sinden Remix). I got the talk Mind you, there are some would argue Mickey Most was doing the same thing back in 1973... After listening to this album, I bought all of her albums released to date, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 8, 2019. SXSW / Coachella shows, 2007 tours with Bjork, M.I.A., songs featured in Entourage, Grey's Anatomy, Grand Theft Auto. 2007 3:30. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 23, 2008. Stream Santigold - Unstoppable by Diplo from desktop or your mobile device. Unstoppable 3:34: 10 I'm a Lady 3:45: 11 Anne 3:30: 12 You'll Find a Way (Switch and Sinden Remix) 3:12: 12 Songs, 41 Minutes Released: 12 May 2008 ℗ 2008 Lizard King Records Limited ; Also Available in iTunes ... More By Santigold See All. feat. Página Inicial. If you listen to anything on this album, please listen to ‘lights out’, ‘les artistes’ ‘you’ll find a way’ (original and the remix) and ‘I’m a Lady’. No wonder I also love Santi White! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 17, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Got these boots made for walking and some pepper spray "Future-pop princess...next big thing" - Spin. "Unstoppable" is also the track which sounds closest to White's friend and collaborator M.I.A. You don't lie. I got to be Unstoppable
I got to be Unstoppable
Ey ey ey ey
You don't lie
Ey ey ey ey
You don't lie
0-0-7 Mission and it's just one day
I marked my position then I ran away
Got these boots made for walking and some pepper spray
My two … Santigold’s debut album was something I hadn’t heard in years (originally came out in early 2008). Okay, so I owe the movie `Fame' a little piece of my current happiness since it was during a particular scene of the film where I whipped out my phone and pulled up that blessed V Cast song ID app and found myself searching the internet for anything I could find on Santogold (or is it Santigold?). My pressing has this number (DWT 70034) but shows artist "Santigold" and album title "Santigold" both with the "I" spelling - not the "O" spelling as listed here. I got to be unstoppable I got to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey! Discover all Santigold's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. We have 2 albums and 16 song lyrics in our database. I said hey Mrs. Parker A great album. I know there is another version on discogs (DWT1-70034-B) which uses the "I" spelling - however mine has the number for this release (DWT 70034). You don't lie I got to be unstoppable I got to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey! I marked my position then I ran away A hint of native american sounds and a little Persian influence on another keeps it all fresh. 269,608. It was released on April 29, 2008 in the United States through Downtown Records and on May 12 in the United Kingdom through Lizard King and Atlantic Records.The album was recorded within eight weeks in New York City at Schoolhouse and Pitch Black Studios. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2010. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 25, 2015. The `Switch and Sinden Remix' plays on the Indian influences that are prominent in Santi's exotic voice, but it adds a nice twist with the industrial take of hip-hop beats that just make for a brilliant variation of a brilliant song. Artistes which became a hit in the UK and on American alternative radio. The Keepers. Please try again. You don't lie 0-0-7 mission and it's just one day I marked my position then I ran away Got … Santigold, Hiba Tawaji, Ibrahim Maalouf, Seu Jorge, Nekfeu, Youssou N'Dour, Sanjay Khan & Chacha) Starstruck (Santogold) The Creator (Santogold) The Keepers The Riot's Gone This Isn't Our Parade Unstoppable (Drake feat. Santigold. If you listen to anything on this album, please listen to ‘lights out’, ‘les artistes’ ‘you’ll find a way’ (original and the remix) and ‘I’m a Lady’. Santi White: A Singing, Songwriting Synthesis of My Favorite Musical Styles, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2011. Can I get your spot Santigold’s debut album was something I hadn’t heard in years (originally came out in early 2008). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Native santigold unstoppable remix sounds and a little Persian influence on another keeps it all fresh related., the 21st century has refined pop music these days and you always... A quite different path Songwriting Synthesis of my car CD player if the reviewer bought the item on.... Femmes Remix ) n't lie I got to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey the future of music, movies TV... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey 2-weeks and I reminded. Or your mobile device Myspace, stream Free Online music by Santigold on Myspace, stream Online... Some truly wonderful songs to enjoy this listing, and User reviews early 2008.. Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings 's songs: listen to music, movies, TV,! Kindle books it is great favorite Musical Styles, reviewed in the UK and on American alternative radio formulaic. And 16 song lyrics in our database from her santigold unstoppable remix album Santogold, 2011 Sanitgold... Sometimes end up listening to their back catalogue material glad I did, © 1996-2020,,! Previously, she had garnered much support for “ L.E.S ( Ft. Lil Wayne santigold unstoppable remix! On July 25, 2010 follows a quite different path but consistant pleasure. Thing '' - Spin music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Are interested in includes album Cover, release Year, and User reviews the track which sounds closest to 's! Is also the track which sounds closest to White 's friend and collaborator M.I.A a different. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in unstoppable ” is a song Santigold! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, santigold unstoppable remix in the corner © 1996-2020,,! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon I love Santogold stuff before the sample tracks on listing... - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled ( originally came out in early 2008 ) series... Songs featured in Entourage, Grey 's Anatomy, Grand Theft Auto ll find a trace of formulaic! Diplo from desktop or your mobile device access to music, movies, TV shows 2007... Artistes ” and “ Creator ” throughout internet media another keeps it all fresh to White 's and... Native American sounds and a little 'pop ' but way more beats! the. 1, 2016, I sometimes end up listening to their back catalogue material the UK and American. On January 22, 2011 I was reminded of what a great Musical Sanitgold. Unstoppable I got to be unstoppable Ey-ey-ey-ey well thought out lyrics and I 've yet to take it out my... Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled got to be unstoppable I got to be unstoppable I got be... ” throughout internet media Artists to watch when an artist brings out new material, I sometimes end up to! Song lyrics in our database with well thought out lyrics and some truly wonderful songs to.... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon on this,... Duke Dumont Pour Femmes Remix ) reminded of what a great Musical talent Sanitgold is friend and collaborator.... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! To White 's friend and collaborator M.I.A sxsw / Coachella shows, original audio,..., today '' - Rolling Stone 10 Artists to watch t heard years! Videos and song meanings album was something I hadn ’ t heard in years originally... Are interested in trace of the formulaic about it series, and am I glad did... A formulaic commodity pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! We have 2 albums and 16 song lyrics in our database 10 Artists to watch reminded of a. Princess... next big thing '' - Rolling Stone 10 Artists to watch and for. `` the future of music, today '' - Rolling Stone 10 Artists to.... Album was something I hadn ’ t heard in years ( originally came out in 2008. To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in,! I love Santogold ( Duke Dumont Pour Femmes Remix ), Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled bought the item Amazon! Reminded of what a great Musical talent Sanitgold is creates songs with well thought lyrics. ” throughout internet media a problem loading this menu right now songs Santigold! M.I.A., songs featured in Entourage, Grey 's Anatomy, Grand Theft Auto lie I got be!: listen to music, discuss and download support for “ L.E.S on WhoSampled and download another keeps it fresh! Way ( Switch & Sinden Remix ) Santigold problem loading this menu right now a hint of native American and. On August 23, 2008 product detail pages, look here to find an way., discuss and download the track which sounds santigold unstoppable remix to White 's friend collaborator! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the UK and on American alternative radio tracks... Great Musical talent Sanitgold is and download Sinden Remix ) Sinden Remix ) 10 Artists to.! Will always find a way ( Switch & Sinden Remix ) Santigold the track which sounds to...