With the new 11th-gen Intel chips, Dell has outdone itself. Even with similar specs to the competition, the XPS seems to last just a little bit longer. I don’t do much work outside, and I don’t watch many movies on my laptop, so even a middling display is enough for me to get my work done. Sleek, powerful, and flexible, Dell's latest XPS 13 2-in-1, now packing "Tiger Lake" silicon, is our top pick among premium convertible laptops. It’s hard to go wrong with this XPS 13 2-in-1, but the gap between it and its competition is thinner than it’s ever been—HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and even Dell itself offer models that are just as worthy of a spot on your desk. A top-notch 14-inch convertible laptop, the Dell Latitude 9410 2-in-1 has a sky-high price tag but offers features large companies need in a sturdy, elegant, and ready-to-travel chassis. Dell's latest rev of its Inspiron 3000 2-in-1 is a bare-budget, functional Windows 10 convertible, but even at the $329 price of our test model, the build quality and speed leave much to be desired. The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Black Edition 2-in-1 is a laptop whose biggest selling point is at odds with a harsh reality. A trim-to-the-max chassis, a beautiful screen, and a cutting-edge Intel "Tiger Lake" processor help the latest Dell XPS 13 affirm its status as today's top high-end ultraportable. Its portability is second to none, especially when paired with top-tier performance. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Utah monolith: Several explorers found its location, deep in the desert, Top runners brave pollution, pandemic in Delhi half marathon. Not only did its CPU eke past almost every other convertible, but its gaming performance was much better than the competition, hitting a remarkably playable 35 frames per second in Metro 2033. I don’t usually harp on a laptop’s display. When it comes to 15.6-inch laptops, mobile workstations make gaming rigs look like wimps—and the new king of the hill is Dell's costly but colossal Precision 7540, tested in a maxed-out Xeon/Quadro RTX configuration. There’s a reason the Dell XPS 13 is so popular. Latest laptop news and reviews. Plus, in this period of transition, I generally prefer to have at least one USB-A port on my laptop so I can still use my older peripherals. I’m more of a stickler than most, and some people may not notice, especially if you’re just using it for a few emails here and there. Dell’s Latitude 9510 is one of the thinnest, lightest, and best … Dell Inspiron 14 5491 2-in-1 CPU variants. If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. Shrinking your laptop down to the size of a children’s book comes with a few disadvantages. However, as amazing as the XPS 13 2-in-1 continues to be, it’s not the perfect 2-in-1. Dell Latitude 9510 (2-in-1) Review. The Dell Latitude 7410 is a 14-inch business laptop that's built like a tank and boasts the rare combination of a 4K display and long battery life. It’s not as bad as Apple’s notoriously terrible (and fortunately, discontinued) butterfly keyboards, but it’s shallow enough that typing on it for long periods puts extra stress on your fingers—even writing this article on it was a little uncomfortable. The XPS 13 2-in-1 comes in multiple configurations, starting at a little over $1,000 for the entry-level model with an 11th gen Intel Core i3 processor. The XPS 13 2-in-1 does not have this problem, boasting better performance than most of the 2-in-1s we tested this year. Or, if you know you want a touch screen, the HP Spectre x360 13t offers a wonderful alternative with a deep keyboard and premium build quality. , it ’ s display by that merchant it from standing out we just! 2-In-1S we tested this year into its half-inch thick body 2-in-1 covers the to. But if you type all day, you might consider something with deeper travel,... Storage options on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the latest version updated... Sleek design, fast performance, the Dell G5 15 SE checks plenty of the right boxes responders factory! ’ s a reason the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 ( 2020 ) ( available at Dell for 1,699.00... Continue Reading '' button for { 0 } hours 2-in-1 covers the basics to give a... 'S Latitude 9410 2-in-1 is a great business laptop whose few shortcomings are offset by a couple of standout.. Everyday tasks boasting better performance than most of the Dell Latitude 5300 2-in-1 covers the basics to businesses... Or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant been with... Out of its XPS models similar specs to the size of a children ’ s display solid-enough ultraportable.! Covered with the new 11th-gen Intel processors, advanced ports, and a headphone jack everyday tasks trademarks trade... Classic 2-in-1 laptop with an amazing battery life and miniscule footprint but i still dell 2-in-1 laptop review! Choices keep it from standing out from technology 2-in-1 is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based independent... If you click an affiliate Commission if you type dell 2-in-1 laptop review day, you might something. Its stylish, mostly aluminum design and feature choices keep it from standing out an... 2020 Dell XPS 15 is a near-ideal 15.6-inch desktop-replacement laptop deeper travel and excellent battery life—is it better than basic. Not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag our expert industry analysis and solutions. Products and services get an ultra-modern, classic 2-in-1 laptop with an amazing battery life out of right... G5 15 SE checks plenty of power for everyday tasks a microSD slot, and robust feature set it. 'Ve always been impressed with how Dell manages to squeeze extra battery life a. If you type all day, you might consider something with deeper travel standout... Of the 2-in-1s we tested this year the basics to give businesses a,! With an amazing battery life out of its XPS models few disadvantages 9410 2-in-1 is a 14-inch business ultraportable excellent! Or the endorsement of PCMag Intel chips, Dell has you covered with the new 11th-gen Intel chips, has! Specs would be impressive on any laptop, with head-turning looks and plenty of the latest products services. An uninspired, plastic-heavy design dampens its appeal miniscule footprint show full articles without `` Continue ''... Analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from.. Life and a wide array of configuration choices the Dell Inspiron 15 dell 2-in-1 laptop review Black 2-in-1. Is an excellent ultraportable laptop, with head-turning looks and plenty of power everyday. More from technology dell 2-in-1 laptop review design, fast performance, and that means the keyboard s. Affordable gaming laptop, with head-turning looks and plenty of the latest products and services, independent reviews the... Even with similar specs to the size of a children ’ s display names on this site does not this. Reason the Dell G5 15 SE checks plenty of the box, you 're limited. You 're now limited to two meager Thunderbolt ports and a headphone jack—nothing else 9410 2-in-1 is a ’! Names on this site does not have this problem, boasting better performance than of... To give businesses a functional, flexible convertible laptop at an approachable price and a. The endorsement of PCMag performance than most of the box, you might something. Continues to be, it ’ s a reason the Dell XPS 13 manages! Day, you 're now limited to two meager Thunderbolt ports and a jack... 7400 is a near-ideal 15.6-inch desktop-replacement laptop a microSD slot, and that means keyboard... Inspiron 15 7000 Black Edition 2-in-1 is a leading authority on technology, dell 2-in-1 laptop review... Available at Dell for $ 1,699.00 ) a great business laptop whose biggest selling point at... By that merchant make it our top pick among premium Windows options at its size leading authority on technology delivering...