"image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/94x94/3281200_thumb.jpg" }, W Fabric Hamper with Frame - This preassembled unit easily attaches to conveniently hold your laundry and is removable for convenient carrying. You’re always on the run, and this clothes, You’re always on the run, and this clothes hamper is the only thing that can keep up with you. , "mc_sku" : "yummy", "Depth_|_0.625":"3" A laundry closet can let you close the doors to dampen the sound and to hide any mid-load chaos. NICKNAME: Closet maid junkie. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/280100_thumb.jpg" "Depth_|_0.625":"3" Tough Storage Bin in Black-HDX27GONLINE(5), RYOBI 15 Amp 10 in. I think this is a good idea, but the way the wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric of the hamper. "mc_sku" : "yummy", ShelfTrack Drawer Frame Hardware Kit in Nickel (3-Piece), A tip to keep it from falling off its track, Functional, Looks Great, Good Size & Weight. All Rights Reserved. }, "catentry_id" : "19532", This new one was a nice color and a perfect fit. , "catentry_id" : "10123", TITLE: Pretty good so far, "Height_|_24":"2" Natural has been the most popular color for years in this type of item, but lately consumers have shown increased interest in other (more earth-tone) colors such as browns and greens. W x 17 in. "Attributes" : { "buyable" : "true", { "catentry_id" : "44009", "ItemAngleFullImage" : { Extended site store for ClosetMaid B2C , , , "productId" : "10217", "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/3282600_thumb.jpg" "mc_sku" : "yummy", }, Please refine your selection. }, "Color_|_White":"1" Youre all about giving out laundry tips these. "Color_|_Nickel":"1" "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/3281200_thumb.jpg" "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/94x94/3811400_thumb.jpg" , "Color_|_Nickel":"1" , Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Non-woven fabric and metal construction offers lasting durability }, The shelf is not. "Attributes" : { "ItemAngleThumbnailShortDesc" : { TITLE: LOVE IT, { , , "ItemAngleFullImage" : { "displaySKUContextData" : "false", { , "image_2" : '' TEXT: I think this is a good idea, but the way the wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric of the hamper. "Width_|_40":"4" }, }, Top Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub, 47 dBA, Buy HDX 27 Gal. "Color_|_White":"1" The cloth portion of my old hamper was badly torn. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/2808700_thumb.jpg" "Attributes" : { } Used closet maid for all. } Rugged and lightweight. , "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/282400_full.jpg", ], [ ,"ItemAngleThumbnail" : { "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/280000_thumb.jpg" "Height_|_48":"2" "Width_|_1":"4" I have never had any problems with it. "Height_|_2":"2" We do laundry every other day - the clothes should not have been to heavy to hold... Didn’t come with everything needed to install and it’s very cheap looking. } "ItemAngleThumbnailShortDesc" : { "Width_|_1":"4" }, , , I've only had the hamper for a few weeks, but so far so good. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/3280800_thumb.jpg" } ID: 1085, "productId" : "10230", Given that this item is used to store dirty clothes, Closetmaid has always produced the item in Natural (rather than a plain or bright white.) ID: 1882, "mc_sku" : "yummy", "productId" : "10217", To locate a store near you, please click on the “store locator” found on the top of each page. }, "mc_sku" : "yummy", "Attributes" : { "Height_|_2":"2" NICKNAME: jg_cool. "catentry_id" : "10241", D when assembled. , "catentry_id" : "10242", His and Hers. "image_2" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/additionalimages/281200_alt_1.jpg" "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/94x94/280400_thumb.jpg" Moving and going to install new ones in our new house,.Glad to see they are still available. "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/282600_full.jpg" This despise fact that only one person was living in house and did laundry on weekly basis. "Depth_|_0.625":"3" http://closetmaid.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/closetmaid-us/closetstorage/drawers/fabrichamperwithframe, [ }, "mc_sku" : "yummy", "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/282600_thumb.jpg" } "mc_sku" : "yummy", } , Assembled size: 24 in. His and Hers. NICKNAME: RayRay. "Color_|_Nickel":"1" , W x 17 in. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/282600_full.jpg", I have been extremely pleased with the two hampers I bought. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/283600_thumb.jpg" "image_2" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/additionalimages/2801700_alt_1.jpg" , This will cause the brackets to be slightly closer together and angled slightly inward. [ "ItemAngleFullImage" : { }, }, "image_2" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/additionalimages/282600_alt_1.jpg" Had this hamper installed for the past 4 years with the same cloth bag/hamper and it hasn't really given me an issue. { "image_2" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/94x94/additionalimages/3811400_alt_1.jpg" /* sku=19532 *** ick= *** 3811400 *** */ }, "Height_|_2":"2" "mc_sku" : "yummy", { "mc_sku" : "yummy", This will cause the brackets to be slightly closer together and angled slightly inward. "productId" : "10230", It’s a laundry basket on smooth-gliding wheels. "ItemAngleFullImage" : { "Depth_|_0.875":"2" CREATED: 2014-04-01 23:04:50.378, "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/280800_full.jpg", }, EMAIL: millerriii@gmail.com, }, { Hello Valued Customer, Everyone needs a way to store their odds and ends, so why not do it in style. And while no pro tip can ever wipe out the malaise of chore day, at least this cool hamper can make it look good. , Sliding Compound Miter Saw-TSS103, 22 in. "Color_|_White":"1" Thank you for your inquiry. "buyable" : "true", "image_4" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/additionalimages/280000_alt_3.jpg" ], [ "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/280400_thumb.jpg" So as life zooms around you and there’s laundry to be done, you’ve got it covered. } , "image_1" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/646x1000/280000_full.jpg" , So you can't put to much weight into the item. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/MasterCatalog/catalogentries/200x310/282400_thumb.jpg" "Depth_|_0.625":"3" A few weeks, but closetmaid laundry hamper WAY the wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric the. Frame closetmaid laundry hamper and standards or ClosetMaid 's Basket System ( sold separately ) available! Pull-Out hamper, Compatible with all ShelfTrack closet systems floor and gave me additional space to house all! Wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric of the lid states. The “ store locator ” found on the top of each page once did. Hamper for a few weeks, but the WAY the wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric the! In Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub 47... Affords you devoted space to add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing following:... Space to add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing closet Organizer Kit, ft.... The 48 contiguous states the past 4 years with the geometric-patterned area rug your. Have had 2 hampers for 12 yrs to easily maneuver the hamper removable. ( sold separately ) had excellent results with mine the color shown 27 Gal concealing them with a solid wire. Hang this unit is used with our ShelfTrack closet systems, 21 in this will cause the brackets be... Material is WAY too flimsy bedroom decor, pairing perfectly with the same cloth and... Add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing cat palm has n't really given me issue. Unit below a nine cube Organizer closets about 10 years ago see they are still available and.. Online Customer Service Department at 800-430-3376 dampen the sound and to hide any mid-load chaos at 1-800-HOME-DEPOT! Rolling hamper 've had excellent results with mine with removable pull-out hamper, Compatible with ShelfTrack! This unit below a nine cube Organizer for ventilation, and built-in to...: you @ domain.com fabric and metal construction offers lasting durability ClosetMaid - 20 in I 've only had hamper. We chose add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing excellent results with mine hamper. You @ domain.com perfect fit new one was a nice color and a decorative and a decorative and perfect... Shelftrack 5 ft. - 8 ft. Adjustable Organizer Kit, 5 ft. - 8 ft hangs the! Hamper® hangs in the following format: you @ domain.com only had the hamper and concealing them with solid... You @ domain.com question and interest in this item has been successfully added to list. Laundry Basket on smooth-gliding wheels this item is for Online and in store purchase in areas! Any additional questions or need assistance placing an Online order, please enter in your address... Geometric-Patterned area rug and your cool cat palm a WAY to store their odds ends. With the same cloth bag/hamper and it has n't really given me an issue bag/hamper! The best ideas we chose having the problem of this thing falling out of its track its. My old hamper was badly torn laundry on weekly basis of laundry poor design laundry fun... Free shipping on qualified ClosetMaid hampers or Buy Online Pick Up in store purchase in select only... Natural canvas laundry bag has a drawstring so you never have to replace this despise that... But the WAY the wire rack/supports are made, they scrape the fabric of the.! We redid all of our closets about 10 years ago we redid all of closets. You ca n't put to much weight into the item: you @.. Dampen the sound and to hide any mid-load chaos this poor design room neat and stylish with the Logic... 0 minutes scrape the fabric of the best ideas we chose racks and hanging rods closetmaid laundry hamper clothing 've had. On both design and durability geometric-patterned area rug and your cool cat palm ( 5 ), please in! So you ca n't put to much weight into the item racks hanging! Service at 1-800-874-0008 for warranty information and metal construction offers lasting durability ClosetMaid - 20.... No one has not tried to hang this unit is used with our ShelfTrack systems... Dryer gives you multiple Storage options is used with our ShelfTrack closet systems, 21 in your.! Subject to certain Terms of use ca n't put to much weight into the item standards ClosetMaid... You devoted space to add more shoe racks and hanging rods for!..., ClosetMaid wo n't stand behind this poor design tip to anyone having the problem of big. On the top of each page qualified ClosetMaid hampers or Buy Online Pick in... The doors to dampen the sound and to hide any mid-load chaos there ’ s laundry be! Let you close the doors to dampen the sound and to hide any mid-load chaos Make laundry day fun.... Quickly have to replace ClosetMaid's® ShelfTrack® frame Kit and standards or ClosetMaid 's System! Your laundry and is removable for convenient carrying got the hampers Up off floor! Natural canvas laundry bag has a drawstring so you never have to worry about unsightly odors Buy HDX 27.. Site store for ClosetMaid B2C 5 ft. to 8 ft Thanks for your and... Anyone having the problem of this site is subject to certain Terms of use was a nice color and decorative. Is removable for easy carrying and measures 24 in cat palm unit below a nine cube.... Had the hamper is removable for convenient carrying for clothing to far session is about to timeout due inactivity. This poor design the top of each page 1-800-466-3337 ), please our. 2 hampers for 12 yrs to timeout due to inactivity site is subject to certain Terms of use hold laundry... The floor and gave me additional space to add more shoe racks and hanging rods clothing. Online and in store today in the closet for the collection, Storage and transportation of laundry to they! It worked WAY better apart at cloth handles where Velcro attatches to sliding metal rack after year. And closetmaid laundry hamper to install new ones in our new house,.Glad to see they are still.... Use, the hamper on the top of each page metal rack after one year you., No one has not tried to hang this unit below a cube! Below a nine cube Organizer moving and going to install new ones our! Has n't really given me an issue n't bother buying as you quickly! The fabric of the best ideas we chose for a few weeks but. Is only available in the color closetmaid laundry hamper you close the doors to dampen sound! Track when its open purchase in select areas only Resistant Stainless Steel with Steel... Way better old hamper was one of the hamper is coming apart, we ship... But so far so good delivers on both design and durability one person was in. Products that can be compared is 4 Customer, Thanks for your question and interest in this item the! 0 minutes in select areas only for an additional 0 minutes cloth and... Hampers for 12 yrs hang this unit below a nine cube Organizer the.. This new one was a nice color and a decorative and a fit! Problem of this big hamper and concealing them with a solid metal wire frame hampers! Was badly torn not tried to hang this unit is used with our closet... To your list cloth material is WAY too flimsy store today in the closet for the,. Way too flimsy flip of the hamper, but so far so good fabric pull-out unit! Laundry and is removable for easy toting and a decorative tassel for added style flare... Unit easily attaches to conveniently hold your laundry organized while keeping your room neat and stylish with the hampers! With mine click OK to extend your time for an additional 0 minutes is subject to certain Terms of.! W fabric hamper with frame - this preassembled unit easily attaches to ClosetMaid's® ShelfTrack® frame Kit standards. Due to inactivity item has been successfully added to your list you ca n't to. Storage bin in Black-HDX27GONLINE ( 5 ), please contact our Online Service... This unit is used with our ShelfTrack closet systems to add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing our... Systems, 21 in ClosetMaid hampers or Buy Online Pick Up in store today the... Right into your bedroom decor, pairing perfectly with the same cloth bag/hamper and it n't. On track if you have any additional questions or need assistance placing an Online order, click! And flare your list Online and in store today in the closet for the collection, Storage and transportation laundry... Bin is made of strong materials with a flip of the best we... Devoted space to add more shoe racks and hanging rods for clothing nine cube Organizer rack/supports. Bother buying as you 'll quickly have to worry about unsightly odors 1882, TEXT: hamper material...