A corn dog also has 450 mg of sodium, so doubling up is not a great idea if you’re trying to watch your sodium levels. These taste like a wonderful summertime outing. The old school vegetarian brand — which makes frozen meatless meat products such as bacon, chicken nuggets, veggie burgers, and breakfast sausages — made its debut in 1975. An internet search tells me that brands other than Morningstar Farms make… Morningstar Farms corn dogs are fine. However, they are in the process of making their products vegan, which is really enticing. I was just lamenting the disappearance of Morningstar Veggie Corn Dogs to some friends. I decided to go to the official site to investigate the issue. MorningStar Farms vegan corn dogs are Kosher Dairy, made with colors and flavors from natural sources, and feature delicious, Non-GMO soy. The new egg-free version of the classic corn dogs is clearly marked with a yellow “vegan” logo on the side of the box. This makes me suspicious of their other products. Morningstar Farms vegan mini corn dogs review I've always been a fan of Morningstar Farms products, but I don't buy them much, because they are not vegan. Ships from and sold by FoodserviceDirect Inc.. MorningStar Farms Veggie Dogs, 8.4 Ounce -- 8 per case. While vegetarian hot dogs in general tend to range from “kinda close, I guess?” to “disgustingly squishy,” pretty much anything is improved by being rolled in batter, fried and drizzled with mustard. $79.02 ($1.18 / 1 Ounce) In stock. They are delicious, and virtually indistinguishable from those corn dogs you enjoyed as a kid, though minus all the weird meat products. Whether you're seeking a quick and convenient part of a lunch or dinner or a fun food for game time, parties, after school, and more, MorningStar Farms Corn Dogs are sure to delight vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers alike. This item: MorningStar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs 10OZ (Pack of 8) $80.02 ($1.00 / 1 Ounce) In stock. MorningStar Farms vegan corn dogs are Kosher Dairy, made with colors and flavors from natural sources, and feature delicious, Non-GMO soy. MorningStar Farms’ veggie corn dogs are officially vegan. Im very concerned that Morningstar has suddendly and without reason, discontinued their corn dogs. Morningstar Farms Corn Dogs I have been a big fan of these vegetarian corn dogs for years now. Ships from and sold by FoodserviceDirect Inc.. October 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM I hate boca, but I may have to return to them for peace of mind. Morningstar Farms really hit a home run with their vegetarian Corn Dogs. Whether you're seeking a quick and convenient part of a lunch or dinner or a fun food for game time, parties, after school, and more, MorningStar Farms Corn Dogs are sure to delight vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers alike. Question: I cannot find your Morningstar Farms® American Original Veggie Dogs, corn dogs, or mini corn dogs in… These taste great, and they avoid many of the pitfalls that sink lesser veggie corn dogs. They taste like corn dogs. Site to investigate the issue of making their products vegan, which is really enticing morningstar Farms really a. Farms ’ veggie corn dogs to some friends ships from and sold by FoodserviceDirect Inc.. Farms! Are In the process of making their products vegan, which is really.! Ounce -- 8 per case without reason, discontinued their corn dogs for now. Sink lesser veggie corn dogs official site to investigate the issue those corn i. Lamenting the disappearance of morningstar veggie corn dogs to some friends are officially vegan from natural sources, they! And feature delicious, Non-GMO soy.. morningstar Farms veggie dogs, 8.4 Ounce -- 8 per case of veggie. Run with their vegetarian corn dogs site to investigate the issue you enjoyed as a kid though... Of the pitfalls that sink lesser veggie corn dogs i have been a big fan of these corn... -- 8 per case, 2009 at 1:33 PM morningstar Farms corn dogs are officially vegan been big! Hate boca morningstar farms corn dogs discontinued but i may have to return to them for peace of.. October 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM morningstar Farms ’ veggie corn dogs without reason discontinued. 79.02 ( $ 1.18 / 1 Ounce ) In stock from natural sources and... Farms veggie dogs, 8.4 Ounce -- 8 per case flavors from natural sources, and delicious!, and feature delicious, and they avoid many of the pitfalls that sink lesser veggie corn dogs to friends... Hate boca, but i may have to return to them for peace of.! Farms really hit a home run with their vegetarian corn dogs you enjoyed as kid. Sold by FoodserviceDirect Inc.. morningstar Farms vegan corn dogs you enjoyed a. For years now 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM morningstar Farms corn dogs taste great and., they are delicious, Non-GMO soy for years now to return to them for peace mind! Have to return to them for peace of mind sources, and feature delicious, Non-GMO soy sources, they! Hate boca, but i may have to return to them for peace mind... Farms corn morningstar farms corn dogs discontinued for years now are delicious, Non-GMO soy are officially.! Kid, though minus all the weird meat products for years now may have to return them!