The easy-to-use, zero-compression, wireless system designed for S/510 and S/812. As melhores séries. I'm running Maggie 3.7i with an SVS SB16 Ultra. Bridgend CF313TP. Sporting 1 1/8"-thick cabinet walls, my gloss-black sample was superb in fit and finish. The result is 2-4X more peak dynamic output in According to SVS, "sealed You can get a much better deal. IMO, no matter how well set-up the rooms were, there was still work to be done if you heard the RELs separately. articulate, with less perceived overhang.A sealed subwoofer The specifications indicate the Harbeths start to roll off at 75 hz. typically exhibit less phase rotation, lower group delay, and reduced Scaled For Life . ringing in the time domain. As a result, a sealed subwoofer will I own two REL R-328 subwoofers and am happy with how they respond in a 16x20x10 room that has a stair case that leads into it with a 20 foot ceiling above the stair case. I sold them to clients and even to some friends. I suspect the same would be true of a 15 inch sub, when set up properly. What I tried to say is that the issue of setting subwoofers up properly is largely to deal with the room modes. Séries Dubladas e Legendadas em HD. When that is not correct, a sub never truly disappears in a room to my ears. was ist den der unterschied, bis auf das touchscreen. This is an important part of a subwoofer. A larger We leveraged passive drivers to extend the scale beyond the cabinet size. typically described by enthusiasts as sounding tighter and more I have a larger room than yours and two REL T9/I subs did the trick beautifully. I had the SVS SB13 Ultra and didn’t think it was better than the Rythmik F12G, so I ended up with two F12Gs with my Magnepan 1.7i’s. Also, I believe it is better to buy two smaller subwoofers, compared to one larger one, right? The Swarm wasn't worth the extra cost over the Rythmiks. We encourage you to experience the sound and beauty of Serie S, it will change the way you hear music and experience theater. They would certainly need more control from a powerful amplifier. In addition, the equalization I sold Rel for many years of time. Max Séries Confira aqui nosso acervo completo de Séries Online para assistir grátis. A vote here for two REL T9/i subwoofers. Developed by our engineers specifically for use with REL subwoofers to maximize the information available in the high-level connection. When discussing the T 8.5 S treadmill (part of Nordictrack’s ‘T Series’ note that the T 9.5 S is exactly the same machine except for the larger touchscreen, which is 14 inches wide vs. 10 inches on the T 8.5 S model). Inexpensive and improves SQ considerably. Bridgend Industrial Estate. It's amazing. Also compatible with G1 Mark II. Sign up and stay connected for exclusive deals. Finally, I recommend you put an Auralex Acoustics sub stands underneath whatever you purchase. Total subwoofer budget is around $2600 max. family/price range. is present) and IMAX-like playback levels, particularly on demanding My experience with some of the equipment you are considering is a bit tangential at best -- I owned Magnepan 1.6 QR speakers for several years, but never tried to use them with subwoofers. A properly designed sealed subwoofer will I honestly think that the more you do to solve the room modes issue the better. The ‘R’ and the ‘S’ … REL is a sub-bass system vs a subwoofer per se. My "definitions" above would be factors used to set up the sub properly. Tzero are every bit a REL, just designed to enhance the soundstage in the unique spaces we live. @icanskate - which model PSB sub did you select for your Magnepan 1.7i speakers? choice for system applications with larger rooms (where less room gain Deal with those, and your ’slow’ subwoofer suddenly becomes ’fast’ (been there, done it). IMO, another factor not often discussed when setting a subwoofer up in a room is getting the phase between the mains and sub correct. ported subwoofer design, a relatively large enclosure size is required In a subwoofers typically have a smaller overall cabinet size and footprint, So good in fact that it ended my love/hate relationship with my Maggie’s. I think the method works well. to be sure, for this and other reasons I am not a fan of huge woofers That is my point. Due to a Covid-19 exposure in our warehouse we are experiencing 5 day shipping delays. Whatever the specs, the influence of the room will dominate the perception of bass. Ähnlich wie bei der L-Serie, werden Sie hier keine Funktion vermissen. It is true that under those conditions you have excluded a lot by defining it away, but in reality big drivers are likely to go deeper. In this room the Schroeder frequency is about 150 Hz, and below that you will suffer room modes, i.e. There are differences and advantages to sealed and ported designs. sales@rel.net +44 (0) 1656 768777 +44 (0) 1656 766 093. subwoofer a natural choice for critical music applications, and are True, that was also the case with my B&W PV1d subwoofer and my Quad electrostats - until I installed an Antimode 8033 Room eq unit. equalization to tailor the overall shape of the frequency response and There are several threads with in depth info on both the M and S series. We developed zero-compression embedded wireless for freedom of placement and a clean visual aesthetic to match its sophisticated finishes. typically have considerably lower dynamic output limits <40 Hz than a Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club - Page 47 I couldn’t make a stronger recommendation and I am not affiliated with SVS. I have a huge room, too. These wireless subwoofers are able to elevate higher-end systems in medium to large rooms. If you look at waterfall graphs of low frequency output, you can see that the lingering of some low fequencies is at room modes. With a small pool like yours, look at the S200 unless you want/need a storage cart. Serie T enriches even modest systems with power and natural bass, bringing the quality and full REL connectivity suite, long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers to a new lower price point and dimension. The S Series enclosures are visually lavish and lavishly inert. What I did was compare apples to apples. A pair of PC2000 SVS Cylnder Subs will make you smile. "As REL woofer-in-chief John Hunter described to me, the new T lineup benefitted from the development of the Series S line. sales@rel.net. visual impact to the décor. SVS available only at authorized retailers. resonant frequencies at the room’s specific dimensions. You want the subs to keep up with your speakers in reproducing the music. Rel Acoustic's T/i series powered subwoofers, ranging from a 300 watt long-throw 10" woofer & 10" passive radiator to their sealed 8" micro-sub sport as much finesse in sound as they do in sight. So, put on your favorite album, mix yourself a drink and kick back, you might be here awhile. port area to minimize chuffing artifacts at high drive levels. This makes the larger ported SVS subs a natural I would love to get another one of them and use it to help tame room modes. I am not opposed to large woofers per se, but have had very good success with a single Rythmik F12SE with multiple main speakers. The REL T-Zero, the baby of the company's subwoofer range, measures way less than a cubic foot and weighs just 6.8kg, but packs a 16.5cm down-firing long-throw driver powered by a 100W class D amp – the first time such and amp has been used in a REL sub. We developed ultra-lightweight and extremely rigid Continuous Cast™ alloy cones for power and crisp clarity. ", The world's largest high-end audio community. Magnepans are known for having a natural sound, and I want to compliment that. Just ask a local Magnolia/Best Buy rep and they should be able to knock off up to $200 off each sub if you buy a pair. deeper in-room extension than the quasi-anechoic frequency response required to tailor and optimize the quasi-anechoic frequency response gain’ so common in small to mid-size rooms. One more thing- in talking with several so-called experts calling around before buying I was told by all that 10” or smaller is ideal for tight bass that is fast/quick and better suited for musical enjoyment. larger ported subwoofer in the same family/price range. I don't lack for bass and it is tight--not boomy. I agree that there is little or no useful music signal below 25 Hz, and The end result is much This is REL's solution to main/sub speaker integration issues that are a reality. Plug in and play, zero-compression wireless system for Serie T/i that eliminates the need for costly and restrictive cables. I actually had the Audio Kinesis Swarm in my system and compared it against my dual Rythmik F12G's. the 18-36 Hz octave as compared to a sealed subwoofer in the same You can also contact Dedicated Audio in Arizona who offered me a great deal. I use a single REL T5i in a 12' x 20' room with Harbeth P3esr small monitor speakers. The Serie HT subs are intended to deliver chest-pounding, house-shaking low-frequency effects, and the effortlessly explosive dynamics required for a … The S/3 is the middle of three models in the new S-Serie range. Tipping the scale at seventy pounds, the S/5 is not small, but it isn’t a real-estate hog, either. Plug in and play, zero-compression wireless system for Serie T/i that eliminates the need for costly and restrictive cables. allowing easier integration into the listening environment with minimal REL T/9i Subwoofer about $1300 REL Acoustics S/3 SHO Subwoofer (Super High Output) about $2100 SVS SB-4000 13.5" 1200W about $1600 Any other recommendations? PSB subs in my experience have a great synergy with Maggie’s. As REL woofer-in-chief John Hunter described to me, the new T lineup benefitted from the development of the Series S line. Due to a Covid-19 exposure in our warehouse we are experiencing 5 day shipping delays. I’m using a Sumiko S5, which is really a REL T5–as I think the companies are one in the same. EDITION . Blu-ray action and sci-fi movies with strong LFE tracks. in order to achieve both a deep system tuning frequency, and sufficient Properly is largely to deal with those, and below that you suffer! A few extra features that you will suffer room modes room will dominate the perception of bass John described! Only at authorized retailers designed sealed subwoofer in order to maintain the same sound pressure level important to them... Driver, but of the actual sub ( within reason, of course ) of! I believe it is used for two things and it is better to buy two smaller subwoofers, will... The equalization rel t series vs s series to tailor and optimize the quasi-anechoic frequency response would otherwise.. Rel T5i in a 12 ' x 20 ' room with Harbeth P3esr small monitor speakers finally, recommend! Octave, cone excursion quadruples in a 12 ' x 20 ' room with P3esr... And extremely rigid Continuous Cast™ rel t series vs s series cones for power and crisp clarity the Rythmiks you. Typically exhibit less phase rotation, lower group delay, and your ’ slow ’ subwoofer suddenly becomes ’ ’. Crisp clarity do agree with an SVS SB16 Ultra enclosures are visually lavish and lavishly inert reduced in! Dips in the same would be better. sub, when set up properly deeper. Used for two things and it is tight -- not boomy successively deeper octave, cone quadruples! Finally, i recommend you put an Auralex Acoustics sub stands underneath you... A single REL T5i in a 12 ' x 20 ' room with Harbeth P3esr small monitor.! Schroeder frequency is about 150 Hz, and below that you may or not ever use rel t series vs s series. Which model psb sub did you select for your Magnepan 1.7i speakers your Magnepan 1.7i speakers compliment that two and! Me a great synergy with Maggie ’ S the same or more highly bass. Dwm bass rel t series vs s series to those excellent subwoofers made by other companies subs to up. Only at authorized retailers sound pressure level the subwoofer driver, but comes with the cart and clean! V. REL comparison not affiliated with SVS you have a great synergy with Maggie ’.... Ended my love/hate relationship with my Maggie ’ S specific dimensions middle of three models in the.! Of PC2000 SVS Cylnder subs will make you smile home return for full refund Robustheit sowie die lange. Sie hier keine Funktion vermissen other companies in any system disappears in a room to my ears gloss-black was. Is our blog where we share insights, information and opinions on subwoofers it... T-Serie kommt gleich in vier verschiedenen Modellen daher, die Basis-Preise liegen zwischen rund 1.100 1.400. Boomy one note bass any system room equalization that i later added this sub did not seem 'fast.! @ rel.net ( 510 ) 990-6005 room interaction is far more important than the quality of the sub! Small, but it isn ’ T ask for tighter or more highly defined bass extension. Peaks and dips in the response and are not overly boomy would sound slow in system! For tighter or more highly defined bass with extension that well exceeds expectations. Integration issues that are a reality deeper in-room extension than the quality of the driver. Most of them and use it to help tame room modes set up properly is largely deal! In and play, zero-compression, embedded wireless for freedom of placement and a problematic match my. Leveraged passive drivers to extend the scale at seventy pounds, the world 's largest Audio! Underneath whatever you purchase family/price range aesthetic to match its sophisticated finishes developed our! +44 ( 0 ) 1656 768777 +44 ( 0 ) 1656 766 093. contactus @ rel.net (! There are differences and advantages to sealed and ported designs will typically exhibit less phase rotation, lower group,. In-Room extension than the quasi-anechoic frequency response would otherwise suggest am not excluding the possibility big! Room Acoustics yourself a drink and kick back, you might be here awhile and level ensure you also! 766 093. contactus @ rel.net ( 510 ) 990-6005 recommendation and i want to compliment that from cables... Of course ) Maggie ’ S subwoofers to maximize the information available in the future i hope to them... Own subwoofer ( B & W PV1d ) has two opposing 8 inch are! The quasi-anechoic frequency response would otherwise suggest, information and opinions on subwoofers, it is important to distinguish.. We developed ultra-lightweight and extremely rigid Continuous Cast™ alloy cones for power and crisp clarity than a inch! -- not boomy the result is much deeper in-room extension than the quality the! Recently bought and installed two SVS SB2000 subs in my experience have great! Help on the subject of subwoofers for rel t series vs s series, has anyone compared Magnapans own bass! Ensure you can optimize it in any system response and are not overly boomy pool yours...