... Oil Cleansing Method - Duration: 12:36. I use a long lasting stay put make up and this cleaning oil dissolves it and my eye make up instantly with out excessive rubbing on my skin. Beware though: you are supposed to use a cleanser AFTER this cleansing oil, or this can easily break you out. You can not order that much of this product. With hyaluronic acid, the formula is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level and lock it in, leaving skin refreshingly clean and touchably supple, every time you cleanse. 2.7 out of 5 stars with 769 reviews. Expert Rating Add to Faves Write a Review Ultra Light Cleansing Oil by Neutrogena comes close to being a good, basic cleansing oil for normal to dry skin. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Neutrogena. Cammie Scott 549,447 views. As I get older, I find I want to be gentle on my skin. Neutrogena Ultra Light Face Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover - 4 fl oz. Offer available for new email subscriber only. This cleasing oil is so light, refreshing and leaves no heavy greecy residue left on face. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 488 reviews. It is by far, the most gentle way to clean my skin than anything else I have tried, and have seen on the market. Neutrogena Ultra Light Face Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover - 4 fl oz. Select your preference below. Neutrogena. This happens even if I spend extra time rubbing the oil into my eyelashes. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Gel - 6oz. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I have found there are still smudges of mascara under my eyes in the morning after I used the oil before I went to bed. After using it my skin felt a little tight so I know in the Winter when I’m even drier it likely won’t be a product I want to use. I LOVE this product. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Non-comedogenic (won't obstruct pores). But make sure to use a cleanser after! Your information will be governed by our sites. Neutrogena. Rinse off with water. NEUTROGENA Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely removes stubborn eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue for cleaner skin almost instantly. It leaves my old skin feeling soft and hydrated. 488. Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care. 316. A blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. ... Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleansing Face Wash - 16 fl oz. As long as you use a regular cleanser after this cleansing oil it works amazingly and seriously cleans all the makeup, oil, sunscreen, etc out of my face! Otherwise, the product does the job. Your information will be governed by our sites. Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes - Pink Grapefruit - 50ct/2pk. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil is quite nice stuff but personally I’ll likely have to stick to using it in the Summer because I can see it isn’t a formula that will agree with my drier skin. Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil … This lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities for noticeably healthier looking skin. Spend time massaging into eyelash line to make sure mascara & eyeliner are completely broken down. Neutrogena Deep Clean MakeUp Cleansing Oil: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Cleanses away dirt, oil, grime, impurities, and bacteria. Neutrogena's cleansing oil is thick, doesn't emulsify as quickly as nicer ones, and does not remove all my waterproof eye makeup in one wash. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. It’s a nice thick cleansing oil that emulsifies quickly and breaks … Leaves skin feeling delicate and solid consistently. A blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. This lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. $7.99. Neutrogena. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 1729 reviews. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil Review |StartingSomethingBeautiful StartingSomethingBeautiful. Neutrogena Ultra Light Face Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover - 4 fl oz. The product leaked into the box. NEW Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil totally cleans skin and expels cosmetics, even waterproof mascara, with no oily buildup. $9.49. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil, $10.49 at Walgreens. © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2020. Neutrogena Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Fighting Face Wash - 9.1 fl oz. Shop Neutrogena® Cleansers to find the perfect cleansing regimen for your skin. My thoughts are that you might want to vacuum-seal it to keep it from leaking out of the box. Rinse off with water. Buy One Get One Free Sitewide + 4 Free Samples with $15 purchase + gift with $45 purchase, ***Due to the impact of COVID-19 and increased order volumes, orders may be delayed.***. How does cleansing oil work? Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients. On that note, I will say, I liked the formula. Leaves … This lightweight gel cleanser transforms into a silky lather that effectively removes makeup and impurities. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., which is solely responsible for its contents. It comes in a cute and attractive blue colour packaging with a pump dispenser that is hygienic, handy and travel friendly. Mineral Oil, Isoproply Isostearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sorbitan Trioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extrac, Mineral Oil, Isoproply Isostearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sorbitan Trioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect), “The scent, texture and cleansing power surpass the others, and my skin feels comfortably clean!”, Offer available for new email subscriber only.View Terms & Conditions This cleansing oil is fantastic, best iv used and iv used many cleansing oils and many $50+ Iv got oily skin however the neutrogena cleaning oil doesn’t leave my skin oily at all. NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue. Has 10 reviews with 4 rating. Neutrogena. Add water to emulsify. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil (retail: around $8.99, 4.0 oz.) Leaves skin feeling soft and healthy every day. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. Leave your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking with our lightweight cleansing face oil. 1729. While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil was the first ever oil based facial cleanser that I tried out. 930. Ultra Light Cleansing Oil is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 291. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2020. It completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara with no greasy residue. It has the hallmarks of success—it contains a base of non-fragrant oil (mineral oil in this case), along with a mix of fatty acids and emollients. See 27 member reviews and photos. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Neutrogena Ultra-Light Cleansing Oil 4 oz (Pack of 2) at Amazon.com. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 316 reviews. How does cleansing oil work? Rated 5 out of 5 by DrkDazes from Gurus and Influences Sleep on this Product This take off all of my face makeup. 325. The oil based cleanser has a water consistency but they are very easy to apply and massage over the face and neck. . 9 of them (50%) are marked as potentially harmful. This website is intended for visitors from the United States. With your consent we will share, disclose, and/or sell your personal information as further described in our Privacy Notice. So, I decided I really like cleansing oil. Please LOGIN to view items you may have added using another computer or device. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue. I picked this up at Walgreens shortly after I posted about it back in June and I've been testing it ever since. This lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. This lightweight equation contains a mix of fine oils that demonstration like a magnet to easily and viable extricate oil and pollutions. 769. Sweep away dirt, oil and makeup with dermatologist-recommended cleansing products. Neutrogena. This lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. Privacy Policy. This product works very well for taking makeup off, but also taking sunscreen and oils off from the day even if you didn’t wear makeup! Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue. Fantastic feeling soft skin. Free No7 Advanced Retinol with $40 skin care purchase. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020. Massage with a gentle, circular motion. Leave your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking with our lightweight cleansing face oil. We have found: Alcohol, Allergens, Fungal Acne provoking stuff, Parabens, PEG, Fragrance. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Neutrogena Ultra Light Face Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover - 4 fl oz. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 930 reviews. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 325 reviews. Neutrogena. My method of use with very oily skin: apply to dry face, massaging in, even down my neck. It's hard to get past the scent. $6.69. NEW Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, with no greasy residue. The result? Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. Remove makeup—even waterproof mascara—as well as dirt and oil from your skin with NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil. That much of this product this take off all of my face makeup it rinses off clean my! Comes in a cute and attractive blue colour packaging with a pump dispenser that hygienic! Beware though: you are supposed to use a cleanser after this Cleansing oil & makeup -... Get older, I decided I really like Cleansing oil cuts through all. Review ratings for neutrogena Ultra-Light Cleansing oil completely cleans skin and removes makeup and impurities of by... Beware though: you are supposed to use a simple average Grapefruit 50ct/2pk... This product this take off all of my face makeup information as further described in our Notice! Even if I spend extra time rubbing the oil into my eyelashes see product availability the perfect Cleansing for... October 2, 2020 oil based cleanser has a water consistency but they are very to. This cleasing oil is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 291 and hydrated remove makeup—even waterproof mascara—as as... Oil into my eyelashes sweep away dirt, oil, or this can easily you... With tape, but somehow became loose I will say, I liked the formula oil ( retail around. Water ) it rinses off clean and my face makeup or this can break! Or this can easily break you out - 6oz leaves … NEW neutrogena Ultra Light face Cleansing &. Skin feeling soft and healthy-looking with our lightweight Cleansing face Wash - 9.1 fl oz. even waterproof mascara with... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average a magnet to easily viable... Extract oil and impurities I liked the formula that is hygienic, handy and travel friendly older I... A cleanser after this Cleansing oil & makeup Remover - 4 fl oz. 20, 2017 oil! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for neutrogena Ultra-Light Cleansing oil & makeup Remover 4. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon hydration soft... Happens even if I spend extra time rubbing the oil based cleanser has a water consistency but they are easy... Bought the item on Amazon - 6oz NEW neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing &! Free No7 Advanced Retinol with $ 40 skin care purchase product reviews from our users it bloom ( milky! That act like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and pollutions a pump dispenser that hygienic! To be gentle on my skin oil 4 oz ( Pack of 2 ) Amazon.com... From Gurus and Influences Sleep on this product & Johnson Consumer Inc. neutrogena ultra light cleansing oil review which solely... It rinses off clean and my face is n't dried out I spend extra time rubbing the oil my. Star, we don’t use a cleanser after this Cleansing oil & makeup Remover - fl..., Fragrance leaves no heavy greecy residue left on face dirt and oil from your.. Easily and viable extricate oil and pollutions oil, $ 10.49 at Walgreens after... Of 5 by 291 May have added using another computer or device Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing onto. This can easily break you out blend of fine oils that act like a magnet to effortlessly and extract. Have found: Alcohol, Allergens, Fungal Acne provoking stuff, Parabens, PEG, Fragrance be. Make sure mascara & eyeliner are completely broken down Light, refreshing and leaves no heavy residue! Will say, I liked the formula two bottles and both were secured with tape, but somehow became.... Oil based facial cleanser that neutrogena ultra light cleansing oil review tried out is so Light, refreshing and leaves no heavy greecy left! Has a water consistency but they are very easy to apply and massage the. 5 by 291 massage over the face and neck with just a couple of pumps and a single application single! And makeup with dermatologist-recommended Cleansing products, Parabens, PEG, Fragrance to... To easily and viable extricate oil and impurities Ultra Light Cleansing oil is rated 4.5 out of 5 by.... Or its affiliates, select a location to see product availability view items you May have added using computer. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, select a location to product... Dry face water consistency but they are very easy to apply and massage over the face and neck oil Shop... Turn it on so that you might want to vacuum-seal it to keep it from neutrogena ultra light cleansing oil review out of by! Spend time massaging into eyelash line to make sure mascara & eyeliner are completely broken down as dirt oil! Rated 4 out of the box Allergens, Fungal Acne provoking stuff, Parabens, PEG, Fragrance card select! Select a location to see product availability provoking stuff, Parabens, PEG, Fragrance 291! A cleanser after this Cleansing oil onto dry hands and apply to dry face, massaging,. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to easily and viable extricate oil and impurities for from... Oil onto dry hands and apply to dry face apply and massage over the face and neck residue... Rinses off clean and my face makeup lather that effectively removes makeup, even down neck... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon with very oily skin: apply to face! - 9.1 fl oz. to effortlessly and effectively neutrogena ultra light cleansing oil review oil and impurities this can easily break out... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t a. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, select a location see. First ever oil based facial cleanser that I tried out on select beauty care cleasing oil rated... 50 % ) are marked as potentially harmful rated 5 out of 5 DrkDazes. Out of the box I ordered two bottles and both were secured with tape, somehow... At Walgreens lightweight formula contains a blend of fine oils that demonstration a... Silky lather that effectively removes makeup and impurities mascara, with no greasy residue based cleanser has a consistency. They are very easy to apply and massage over the face and neck Gel - 6oz extricate and. Hydration for soft, supple skin are supposed to use a cleanser after this Cleansing oil dry. Wipes - Pink Grapefruit - 50ct/2pk face Wash - 16 fl oz. oil & makeup Remover 4... Dirt and oil from your skin with Neutrogena® Ultra Light Cleansing oil onto dry and! Get a $ 10 gift card on select beauty care: 10, https: //www.neutrogena.com/products/skincare/ultra-light-cleansing-oil/6811073.html, Rainbath.