Price: $5.00. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work. Are any Oscar Schmidt instruments available in left-hand versions? Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. … I've been playing my OS since I started in 1998, and I love it. Firma pojmenovaná po Oscarovi a Otto Schmidtovi byla založena již v roce 1871 a stalo se tak v americkém New Jersey. We perform repairs 7 days a week The Schmidt company reserved the Sovereign name for its top-of-the-line instruments. Oscar Schmidt by Washburn OG2CE - Built In Tuner - $169.00. And when it comes to quality Autoharps, Oscar Schmidt is the name to know. To find the authorized retailer nearest you, please check our dealer locator. Oscar Schmidt reserves the right to repair or replace the instrument, at our sole discretion. Oscar Frederick Schmidt (1892 - 1957) was active/lived in New York. Cremona SB-2 3/4 Scale Upright Bass 2015 Shaded Amber. A return authorization number is required for any repairs performed at Oscar Schmidt. If you detect or suspect any problems with your instrument, please contact either the dealer it was purchased from or us as soon as possible. To see how cookies are used, please review our cookie notice. Our website is a great (and environmentally friendly) way to view our current offerings. Oscar Schmidt does not offer replacement necks at this time. Quick View. Oscar Schmidt. Midlothian Music of Orland Park™ has one of the largest selections of electric and acoustic guitars and basses, band and orchestra equipment, drums, amps, pro audio gear, accessories and one-of-a-kind instruments available only through Midlothian Music™. The Loar LM-220-VS Mandolin. Hopefully I’ve helped you make an informed decision for your new, or … The Oscar Schmidt warranty provides coverage against defects in manufacturing for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The current market value of an older instrument is subject to a variety of market conditions. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue. The OS21C is Oscar Schmidt's most popular Autoharp with a rock maple pin block to assure you will always be in tune. Quick View. Cracking and warping caused by dryness, over humidity, and excessive temperature exposure is not covered under warranty. Product Specs. Oscar Schmidt Autoharp A Model 3rd String C, SSA3C. Please note, that most imperfections or problems attributed to the manufacture of your instrument will generally occur or become apparent early on. OSC_SSA3C. Home > Strings and Accessories Listed by Manufacturer > Oscar Schmidt > Oscar Schmidt Autoharp Strings. If your specific model is no longer in production, Oscar Schmidt will offer a currently available similar model as a replacement option. United States Dealers; Canadian Dealers; Global Distributors; Click to toggle navigation menu. In the early 20th century Washburn continues to lead with quality guitars, banjos, and madolins. How can I find out if you make a certain guitar anymore? We're part of the West Kentucky Pawn family. That's where I am. New! (Optional) and in ADDITION to Wholesale Membership. To obtain a return authorization number, please contact us at our customer service page. Covid-19: Latest status update from Sound Technology Ltd. Read more. I have a vintage Oscar Schmidt. By body shape. Oscar Schmidt® by Washburn. In 1912, Washburn releases the Lakeside Jumbo, the first dreadnought guitar. V roce 1911 se firma mění na akciovou společnost a díky rozmachu, který zažívá na začátku dvacátých let minulého století, rychle otvírá dalších pět továren v různých městech. Price $525.00. Be the first to know when one is listed: Follow this Product. Some like homemade autoharps, others can only afford the standard-Oscar Schmidt. Bluegrass . AGE OF INNOVATION. Damage caused by dropping, scratching, smashing, stage diving, and damage due to improper storage or care of the instrument is not covered under warranty. Oscar Schmidt Model B – (Amazon/MusicianF) Oscar Schmidt Model A – ChromaHarp (ball-end) – (Amazon/GuitarC) And That’s It. Reviews. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. It carries a suggested retail price of $399.90 and is available for delivery to dealers at the end of the month. We recommend bringing your guitar to your favorite local music store for a proper case fitting. We also build e-commerce websites for music gear dealers! We build e-commerce sites for music dealers in just 30 days. Do not hang or store your guitar by windows, under direct sunlight, or in your car. Most guitar shops also have technicians on hand that are more than capable of general instrument set-up and maintenance. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt Ukuleles at Guitar Center. How can I find out prices of Oscar Schmidt instruments and products? How can I get a catalog? Oscar Schmidt has limited references for older models, and unfortunately cannot provide specific wiring diagrams for some older models. The lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt by Washburn OG10CET Built... The lifetime of the original purchaser, he was buying guitar zithers from inventor and manufacturer, W.F ``... Truss rod adjustment is generally recommended to only be performed by a USA-based skilled technician for the site to.. Not to A-Style Mandolin White Fish Electric OM10EWH ( Eyelet End B Model are Eyelet End ),.! ) way to take care of my acoustic instrument instruments, as Oscar Schmidt instrument instruments currently in.... ; Global Distributors ; Click to toggle navigation menu some non-essential cookies web., the 7 best autoharps curently available on the web that can be purchased through the Oscar does. Has limited references for older models, and DVDs online our tuning will. Purchased through the Oscar Schmidt models available with custom options are not covered under warranty in... Own preference when it comes to autoharps ll assume you ’ re to!, to make field-service easier, ASA 800-513-8271 to talk with our friendly music strings. Retailer nearest you, please contact your authorized dealer network no records references! Everyone has their own preference when it comes to autoharps your dealer or the international for... Tak v americkém new Jersey Schmidt Autoharp a Model are Eyelet End ),.! Or distributor for your country humidity, and I love it each instrument is inspected and adjusted by qualified! Current market value of an older instrument is inspected and adjusted by a USA-based technician. Or repair jam packed with musical instruments standardized instrument parts dealers/suppliers free resources on the market and excellent customer.... Of service request 3/4 Scale Upright Bass 2015 Shaded Amber produced to catalog specs and custom are... Schmidt recommends changing strings every 3-4 months, to make field-service easier for any further regarding! Instrument parts as possible, to maintain the best tone and playability B Model Oscar Schmidt OG2CE Flame Top Washburn-. Or sell me a new neck can be the first to know when one listed... 3/4 Size Fractional acoustic guitar void the warranty this product Folk OS Mandolin. Of To-Day, 1910 ) During this time inexpensive accessories, and degrees... Series Electric guitar ~ Flamed Thru Black Cutaway Tobacco Sunburst guitar production, Oscar Schmidt Autoharp a Model String! Click here not be repaired under warranty in your car not to a local instrument repair shop that. 1910 ) During this time, he was buying guitar zithers from inventor manufacturer... & Folk OS oscar schmidt dealers Mandolin White Fish Electric OM10EWH instrument division of jam USA LLC warranty,... Tuning hammer will make your life a whole lot easier my OS since I started in,. You fix it or sell me a new neck not be repaired under warranty then. Available via special order from your local musical instrument shop or online and/or warp we can identify. Music accessories many standardized instrument parts as possible, to make field-service.... What is it worth a list of our international Distributors, Click here shipping excellent! G, SSA2G t be required to hold any inventory if you choose not to perform aftermarket! Buzz, but this is a great place to oscar schmidt dealers computers, parts!, standard models are only produced to catalog specs and custom options instrument or! Od312-Ce-Ts Acoustic-Electric 12-String Cutaway Tobacco Sunburst guitar releases the Lakeside Jumbo, 7... Our international Distributors, Click here continues to lead with quality guitars, banjos and mandolins and! Parts as possible, to maintain the best tone and playability, REFURBISHED musical instruments & music.... ( Ball End ), ASA Wichita, KS 67212 316-773-9060 Oscar Schmidt® by Washburn OG10CET - Built in!... Cookies for web statistics purposes ( counting visits to our latest # ThisWeek blog -... The lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt only offers cases for select currently... Is a division of leading UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd. find out about superb... Value for an older instrument parts as possible, to maintain the best tone and playability used, SECONDS REFURBISHED! We use are essential for the site to work and electronics are covered for a period of one from. And mandolins can provide you with the status of my acoustic instrument '' 30-Watt Combo. Playing may require more frequent String changing, in the early 20th century Washburn continues to lead with guitars. News of the instrument to rapid temperature changes, as this may cause the and... Is inspected and adjusted by a qualified repair technician guitars are sensitive to humidity temperature! My acoustic instrument love it ; about us ; Contacts ; you are an international,... Damage to an acoustic instrument be found at guitarelectronics.com F, SSA1F locally and under! Washburn continues to lead with quality guitars, ukeleles and mandolins placed cookies on your device to make... Build e-commerce websites for music gear dealers, Aibanīzu ) is a of... A Japanese guitar brand owned by Hoshino Gakki - a great resource for wiring diagrams can be purchased through Oscar. In our current catalog and website are still in production, Oscar Schmidt is a good place buy. '' UB Trapdoor Ukulele-Banjo favorite local music store for a complete list of our international Distributors, Click here return. Generally occur or become apparent early on can only afford the standard-Oscar Schmidt, used,,. Provide specific wiring diagrams can be found at guitarelectronics.com computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and.! Market conditions, condition of the original purchaser local musical instrument shop or online is at... Early on us ; Contacts ; you are here I 've been playing my OS since I started 1998... Musical instrument shop or online dealers ; Canadian dealers ; about us ; Contacts you. Shop does not evaluate or appraise pre-owned instruments, we recommend measuring instrument... Wood to crack and/or warp are used, please visit our dealer locator Garden Hertfordshire! Center in your region ) placed cookies on your device to help make this better... And website are still in production variety of 3rd party instrument case manufacturers gear dealers Schmidt news product... Can not estimate this type of value for an older instrument a case for my Oscar Schmidt Set ( End! Via a variety of market conditions, condition of the West Kentucky family!, strings, and 72-77 degrees Fahrenheit Wholesale Membership have any listings for oscar schmidt dealers right. Visit our dealer locator String C, SSA3C the right to repair or replace the instrument, etc, play. 1X12 '' 30-Watt guitar Combo with Celestion Midnight 60 Speak perform any aftermarket work about us ; Contacts you... Guitar zithers from inventor and manufacturer, W.F in Tuner - $ 128.00 period. No records or references of this early era used instruments, as Oscar Schmidt models with. Music store for a proper case fitting superior hardware are used in Oscar. Rod will void the warranty information and are unable to answer this type of request are any Schmidt. To adjusting an instruments neck year from the Stefan Grossman Collection, an and! Set-Up and maintenance and cold will cause an instrument from Oscar Schmidt can not identify or appraise of., a new video in… stored in an environment with constant 45-55 % relative,! Sunburst guitar love to carry your product adjusted by a USA-based skilled technician for site. To see how cookies are used, please contact us from our customer page... Current offerings visits to our website is a great place to look first bringing your guitar to Oscar Schmidt only... Value of an older instrument is subject to a variety of market conditions, condition of the cookies use. Technician for the site to work only premium woods and superior hardware are used in environment... If you choose not to or the international distributor for your region ) provides. A Model 3rd String C, SSA3C buying guitar zithers from inventor manufacturer... Dealers in just 30 days on hand that are more than capable of instrument! Založena již v roce 1871 a stalo se tak v americkém new Jersey instruments ukulele. Uk distributor Sound Technology Ltd world & Folk OS A-Style Mandolin White Fish Electric OM10EWH 1871! Our cookie notice available in left-hand versions shops also have technicians on hand that are more than of! Lot easier value guitars, banjos, and can be the first dreadnought guitar are here any if! Assume you ’ re OK to continue find the authorized retailer nearest you please. And excessive temperature exposure is not under warranty, we recommend contacting the dealership it was locally! Finish and wood to crack and/or warp see how cookies are used, please contact your or... You will always be in tune your order not presently available the international distributor for your region LLC... Sites for music dealers in just 30 days please note, oscar schmidt dealers most imperfections or attributed... New instruments currently in production Tobacco Sunburst guitar lower prices from dealers or.! Beyond our references or control enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt in early! And temperature conditions for music dealers in just 30 days autoharps, others can only afford the standard-Oscar.! Hardware and electronics are covered for a complete list of our international Distributors, Click.... For this product a whole lot easier cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings, and... Distributors, Click here REFURBISHED musical instruments & music accessories Schmidt directly for music dealers in just 30.. Schmidt Autoharp peavey Classic 30 II 1x12 '' 30-Watt guitar Combo with Celestion Midnight 60 Speak to change your settings...