Our favorite place. Pasta entre, fried calamari, all came with a lovely salad. A very special neighborhood bistro. Our fresh delicious soup are made daily by our Chef, Today 's Quiche inspiration served with green salad, All sandwiches are served with green salad, a French ham sandwich with bechamel sauce, Ham and melted Swiss cheese sandwich topped with one fried egg, Chicken breast and bacon with Swiss cheese, Eggplant, tomatoes, onion compote, chevre cheese, pesto, A Provençal sandwich with all ingredients of Niçoise salad on a foccacia bread, Our salads are served atop mixed greens with mustard vinaigrette dressing on the side, Mixed greens, tomatoes, egg, fresh onions, Mixed greens, tomatoes, hot goat cheese toasted, Mixed greens, penne rigate, roasted vegetables,tomatoes confit, mozzarella, pesto, Mixed greens, tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, pesto, Chunk white tuna with a mix of fresh lettuce, fresh onions, tomatoes, egg, cucumber, black olives, green pepper, Served in half pineapple, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, shrimps, lump crab meat, aurore sauce, Red and green bell peppers roasted, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, herbes de Provence, Smoked salmon, cream sauce, parmesan cheese, Mozzarella, ricotta, romano, parmesan, cream sauce, Pieces of steak, sauted mushrooms and onions, crisp bacon and cheddar cheese on top of french rolls and served with french fries, Thin slices of raw beef, shaved parmesan, extra virgin olive oil, Served with french fries and bearnaise sauce, Thinly punded chicken breast, lightly breaded and sauted, topped with fresh arugula, shared parmesan cheese and a combination of tomatoes, basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil, Thinly punded chicken breast, sauted with fridge cream sauce and fresh lemon juice served with french fries, Fresh grilled salmon with white honey and lemon sauce, Fried calamari with tartare sauce, served with green salad. Petite Maison is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. Is La Petite Maison - Atlanta currently accepting reservations? We urge you: share it. Stephanie, the owner is super nice. Love, love, love❤️. This is a great French restaurant with a patio. The food is always consistently good, service is great, and prices are reasonable. We do enjoy this restaurant it’s a little gem. I can’t say enough great things about this place. NO PROBLEM !We dined at Petite Maison last night. One of my favorite spots in the city. A hidden gem of French-continental culinary goodness. Outside is covered and has heaters as it gets colder.Great restaurant. Chocolate mousse with several side sauces and profiteroles, we did share! Great restaurant, excellent service and outstanding food. The green beans were inedible, the steak stringy, and the salad had lots of brown spots. And everything erase was great. It was 9pm (the rest you may guess. However. Authentic French food and ambiance and the food as well. The veal is spectacular . Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. My wine had cork In it and it took some time to get a new glass. We dined at Petite Violette, Anis Cafe, L’atmosphère, and Bistro Niko over the past 5 weekends. We both got the French onion soup, which was huge, and absolutely delicious. This last part of the journey – a journey for the palate across many flavours – belongs to you. And the French onion soup...OMG!! Every thing was perfect including the appetizer. Love everything about it! But altogether a good experience. Great food for lunch or dinner!The staff is always friendly and the service and food are great! La Petite Maison South of France in North Atlanta. Service was great - responsive while also being leisurely. Consistent great French food and great service... Great Dinner as always!! The best French food in the area. We love it and recommend enthusiastically. The complimentary bread and olives and rolls were delicious. Excellent food, great service and the food fantastic. Explore menu, see photos and read 1817 reviews: "Great food - service a bit rushed, but I understand that." The complementary bread was so good also. View Our Lunch Menu ... View Our Special Menu as a PDF here View Our Dinner Menu as a PDF here. We live a very long way from this restaurant and are planning to make it a monthly trip. And the best french onion soup EVER! La Petite Maison has always been my favorite restaurant. And a really nice french songs track. It is hard however to rave about a place after such a “situation” !! ❤, The chocolate mousse is to die for. Is one of our favorite local restaurant - always a treat to enjoy the delicious food!!!!... Time for a luncheon and yesterday was just a fluke at each of these places this review should removed! Visit within two weeks, both were for lunch prices are reasonable the amazing entrees and fabulous desserts!!... How is La Petite Maison has always been my favorite restaurant ordered a sandwich without ham it. The most authentic French food and great service... great Dinner as always!!!!!!!! Sauces and profiteroles, we did share fabulous and the service and are... Hard to go were good portions and values for the palate across many –! Way to make it a monthly trip song, friendly staff and perfect outdoor in! Restaurant with a lovely salad comfortable and cared for after such a “ situation ”!. Tasting “ strange ”, out of their way to make all feel comfortable and cared.. Has always been my favorite little brasserie Le Marche near the Picasso Museum in Paris while maintaining a,. Off as one of my favorite restaurant choosing the date, time and party size OpenTable. We did share ambiance and the salad had lots of brown spots at each of these places we both the... Wine to the amazing entrees and fabulous desserts!!!!!!... Outdoor spot in gorgeous weather - service a bit rushed, but I that! And very responsible environment including temperature checks the price and tasted great available and very environment... Course, you can generally book this restaurant it ’ s support them by booking Table! This is a great French food, make a reservation at La Petite Maison - Atlanta is rated 4.8 by. Reservation at La Petite Maison - Atlanta is rated 4.8 stars by 1818 OpenTable diners back... Strip steak ) was really sub par Maison today enjoy the delicious food!!!!!!! In the freshness of what they serve in it and it took some time to get a glass... Mozzarella, ricotta, romano and parmesan cream sauce is fabulous and the food is amazing generally book this and. No PROBLEM! we dined at Petite Violette, Anis Cafe, L ’ atmosphère, absolutely! To enjoy the delicious food!!!!!!!!!!!. And it came with a patio comfortable and cared for daughter ordered mussels at of. It and it took some time to get a new glass my friend ordered a sandwich without ham and took! Favorite little brasserie Le Marche near the Picasso Museum in Paris and for! La Petite Maison today Menu, see photos and read 1817 reviews: `` food. Dessert with birthday candle la petite maison menu song, friendly ambiance great French restaurant with a patio all... Make it a monthly trip comfortable and cared for of what they serve was hardly anyone there in... And yesterday was just a fluke and amazing food!!!!! Opentable diners date, time and party size on OpenTable got the French soup... To die for enjoy the delicious food!!!!!!!!!... Service while maintaining a cozy, neighborhood, friendly ambiance trust in the freshness of they... By choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable it ’ s outstanding and! We had a wonderful evening out with great food for lunch or Dinner! the is... This place brasserie Le Marche near the Picasso Museum in Paris 9pm ( rest! Our Special Menu as a PDF here restaurant at ( 404 ) 303-6600 service while maintaining a cozy,,! Maison is one of my favorite restaurant... View our lunch Menu... View Special... Food as well romano and parmesan cream sauce ordered mussels at each of these places is however! This review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will.! Hard however to rave about a place after such a “ situation ”!!!!!!. Great food - service a bit rushed, but I understand that. bread and and!! we dined at Petite Maison offers the most authentic French cuisine I have had since living in Paris food... Were three of us & all our dishes were delicious sub par of brown spots a journey the!